Monday, August 26, 2013


Luna's telling me off for hinking about donuts and Mamoru-Chan more than fighting baddies  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Dress: Revival @ Dangerfield
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Vintage/Thrifted
Shoes: Asos

So today I finally plucked up the courage to wear something a little bit out of the ordinary to work, and it was a total success! I got a lot of compliments which made me feel so awesome on a lonely Monday afternoon, my favourite of which was "you look like Sailor Moon!" - so of course I nipped out to the back cupboard of the store and refashioned my hair to resemble Usagi's trademark 'do a bit more:



My favourite thing about this outfit are my super cute bunny shoes from Asos, especially because Usagi's name translates to 'Bunny' in English.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some Nega-Scum to banish!

'Til next time,


4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute little outfit!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! You seriously do look like her in this outfit - I just may need this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The dress is still available on the Dangerfield website, get around it! ♡

      Delete